Reasons you may need an appraisal:
- Equipment & business sale
- Nationwide DOT pre-qualification/bonding
- Financial reporting – internal review
- Dispute resolution
- Estate planning
- Court ordered
- Insurance value
- Fair Market Value (FMV) — For a sale of business, estate tax planning, insurance, bankruptcy, litigation
- Forced Liquidation Value (FLV) — For a forced sale of assets (auction)
- Orderly Liquidation Value (OLV) — For an orderly sale of assets
An Un-inspected Appraisal uses data supplied to the appraiser via the engaged client or company contact. No onsite inspection. The most cost-effective and time-efficient appraisal.
A Hybrid Appraisal includes inspections of a representative sampling of assets, combined with an un-inspected (Desktop) report. Provides flexibility with pricing and timing. Report produced will meet client’s due diligence.
An Asset Verification verifies that assets exist and are at the specified location. Report includes pictures, descriptions, locations, and conditions.
Chief Appraisal Officer and Auctioneer